#Autoreninterview mit Dan Wells
🚩name: Dan Wells
🚩birthday: March 4, 1977
🚩 marital status: married
🚩 children: 6
🚩 favorite Food: Chiles Rellenos
🚩 favorite smell: shoe store
🚩 favorite book: Dune, by Frank Herbert
🚩What motivates you? I love telling stories
🚩What challenges are you looking for in your next book? I'm trying new genres I've never written before: I just finished a historical fiction novel, and I'm working on an epic fantasy
🚩What are you passionate about? Books. Food. Games. My family.
🚩Are you a self motivator? Very much so. I don't think you can be a professional author otherwise
🚩What are you most proud of? My children 😊
🚩 How long do you need to write a book, up to the appearance I typically write just over two books a year, so about five months.
🚩 In which genres do we find you? I'm mostly known for crime, horror, and science fiction
🚩 When will your next book come out? How will it be called? My next book is the third in the Bluescreen series. In English it's called Active Memory, but I don't know how they'll translate that for German
🚩What books of you can we buy and where? I have 13 books in print! That's a lot. Most bookstores carry them all.
🚩Your Website? www.thedanwells.com
🚩Where can we purchase signed books from you? If you contact http://www.kingsenglish.com/ they can have me sign and even personalize books for you, and they'll ship anywhere in the world (though it might be expensive to ship across the ocean)